1. Wholesale only. AVX is a wholesale distributor for the items it provides.
2. Must provide copy of Tax I.D. or assumed name documentation before account is activated.
3. All accounts are C.O.D. unless otherwise specified by AVX.
1. Before any company checks are accepted, approval for such acceptance must be granted by AVX.
2. No two-party checks accepted.
3. All checks returned for insufficient funds will be assessed a $25 fee.
Special Order Policy:
1. All special orders are to be paid in full upon ordering. Freight charges apply.
2. Special orders are considered as any product specifically ordered by a customer whether it is regularly stocked or not.
3. Special orders are non-cancelable and cannot be returned unless authorized by an officer of AVX. Shipping and re-stocking fees will apply (see return policy for details).
1. Returns will only be credited to customers account only if the product was purchased within 30 days and is in BRAND
NEW, UNOPENED and in RESELLABLE condition.
2. A 15% re-stocking fee will apply to returns merchandise, unless it is returned within 7 days of purchase (special orders cannot be returned).
3. Clearance purchases are final and may only be returned if the product is DOA and returned within 7 days. Regular
warranty policies do not apply and are forfeited.
1. All warranties are that of the manufacturer’s warranty guidelines and not by AVX; however, AVX will handle over the counter warranties and send in repair warranties which follow each manufacturer’s policies for a period of up to 1 year maximum. Extended warranties or anything after 1-year maximum warranties are to be handled directly with manufacturer.
2. Specific manufacturers offer an over the counter warranty procedure which AVX will oblige, but the customer is
financially responsible for any product being warranted that is returned by the manufacturer due to no problem found, abuse or any other reason offered by said manufacturer including any repair charges or freight charges incurred inbound and outbound.
3. Send in warranty process may require, but not limited to, 4-6 weeks.
1. Orders being shipped must be to a physical address. No PO boxes accepted.
2. Freight charges are to be paid by customer unless otherwise specified on a given order.
3. Refused or non-deliverable shipments are subject to shipping charges inbound and outbound.
4. Any shipping irregularities must be reported to AVX within 24 hours of receipt.
5. Any delivery irregularities must be reported at the time of delivery prior to an acceptance signature.
6. Same day shipping cut off time is 2:00 MST.
Will Call Policy:
1. Will call orders will only be held for a period of 1 business day
Disclaimer: AVX is a “wholesale” distributor of consumer electronics and will only sell to retailers in the electronics industry (retailers are considered, but not limited to the following; companies reselling the products to consumers and contractors or custom installers providing a service along with the products to consumers). Note: Government, churches, non-profit organizations, and educational entities are exempt from this but are required to provide documentation proof.
AVX supplies products with the understanding that you as the contractor/reseller are responsible for proper installation and requirements set for by the governing laws in your area. Every effort has been made to ensure the integrity of this publication; occasional omissions, typographical errors or misprints may occur. AVX reserves the right to change our policies, prices, and procedures without prior notice. You are personally responsible for all the additional charges that may occur due to the terms outlined in this document. By agreeing to these terms, you also agree that we may use your information for business-related communication. Your email will not be shared with any third party entities.