D.W. Collins, Inc. DBA AVX Terms and Conditions for AVXelerated Delivery
1. Wholesale only. AVX is a wholesale distributor for the items it provides.
2. The buyer must provide copy of Tax I.D. or assumed name documentation before account is activated.
3. AVX only delivers to registered customers.
1. All AVXelerated Delivery items are PREPAID, unless otherwise specified by AVX.
2. Please see AVX Terms & Conditions for further details.
Special Order Policy:
1. All special orders are to be paid in full upon ordering. Freight charges apply.
2. Special orders are considered as any product specifically ordered by a customer whether it is regularly stocked or not.
3. Special orders are non-cancelable and cannot be returned unless authorized by an officer of AVX. Shipping and re-stocking fees will apply (see return policy for details).
1. Returns are NOT ACCEPTED via AVXelerated Delivery. Returns are ONLY accepted physically in-store.
1. Warranty items are NOT ACCEPTED via AVXelerated Delivery. Warranty items are ONLY accepted physically in-store.
1. Orders being delivered must be to a physical address. No PO boxes accepted.
3. Refused or non-deliverable shipments are subject to shipping charges inbound and outbound.
4. Maximum wait time at the delivery location is 5 minutes. After this period of time, the delivery will be rescheduled.
5. A signature of acceptance will be required at ALL deliveries. Failure to provide this signature will result in non-delivery of the items.
6. Any delivery irregularities must be reported at the time of delivery prior to an acceptance signature. AVX is not responsible for further damage to the items after the signature is obtained.
7. Same day delivery cut off time is 1:00 MST.
Disclaimer: AVX is a “wholesale” distributor of consumer electronics and will only sell to retailers in the electronics industry (retailers are considered, but not limited to the following; companies reselling the products to consumers and contractors or custom installers providing a service along with the products to consumers). Note: Government, churches, non-profit organizations, and educational entities are exempt from this but are required to provide documentation proof.
AVX supplies products with the understanding that you as the contractor/reseller are responsible for proper installation and requirements set for by the governing laws in your area. Every effort has been made to ensure the integrity of this publication; occasional omissions, typographical errors or misprints may occur. AVX reserves the right to change our policies, prices, and procedures without prior notice. You are personally responsible for all the additional charges that may occur due to the terms outlined in this document. By agreeing to these terms, you also agree that we may use your information for business-related communication. Your information will not be shared with any third-party entities.